2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
what a year - a summary
what a year of ups and downs -- Baby A has had many medical issues but has remained as smiley as possible. In May she had a trip to the ER in an ambulance for Croup and then a second ambulance ride in November for low oxygen levels. We ended up at Children's hospital two different times for three days each (bronchilitis and pneumonia). We now have inhalers and a reactive airway asthma diagnosis. All was well until three molars decided to make their appearance at the same time and this is where we sit right now. Poor thing.
B - is loving her last year of preschool. She is amazing me with all that she knows and retains. Letter sounds, trying to write, math - I love it!! I know that she will be very prepared for kinder next year.
In July we headed to Baton Rouge to see daddy who was working on a film over there all summer.
we had fun eating beignets (B's favorite part was licking off the powdered sugar) and drinking cafe au lait's
B's quote of "there's no wind here" was spot on - heavy and wet heat. But a great experience and trip.
Mom was diagnosed with melanoma in her eye and as of today with radiation treatment it has shrunk in half! Happy happy news!
School started in September and I am blessed with a great class and great parents and great co-workers.
So here we are at the end of the year -- I am back to wanting to write - needing to write but I am changing the format of this blog - I am looking for deals and coupons and budget info. I am posting info about kid activities and about Rodan+Fields and Scentsy. I am changing my life in 2013. I will spend less, buy local and hand made. I will teach my girls by example -- they don't need all the "stuff" we will de clutter and organize - and we will respect people and the earth. The change starts here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment