Saturday, December 29, 2012

She's 5


She is five. She is everything wonderful and fun. Her favorite color is pink, she loves dresses that twirl, her favorite princess is Cinderella. She is kind and caring. A great big sister. Her favorite movie is "Tiana" - the Princess and the Frog. She is becoming an expert at writing her name and is looking for letters everywhere. She wants to learn to knit this year (might be a little ambitious but I will try). She runs every where. She sings all of the time. She loves My little pony and polly pockets. Her favorite foods are noodles with butter, dinosaur chicken nuggets, Annie's Mac and cheese, carrots and broccoli, malt o meal and pancakes. I love everything about her - although she can be a bit sassy at times and has the occasional melt down - she is an angel and everything wonderful. I am so happy to be her mom.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment