2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
December 24, 2012
B is sick... this is odd only because A has been so sick all year and little B has been a trooper. She is refusing medicine and just feels miserable. Of course I had last minute Christmas things to do but as I am learning I need to "go with the flow" so what if it doesn't get done. So I am doing what I can here - I printed out all the sales receipts etc for Rodan+Fields and Scentsy for tax purposes and write offs. I am creating a home organization/bill pay binder with the help of etsy. I am tossing baby bottles and plastic containers that I have too many of. I am organizing the girls room so that one day they can sleep in there. Mike is headed to his mom's, where we have spent the past 14 years of Christmas Eve's I am home with the girls Bella's fever hit 104.3. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment