2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Frugal Dinner
Due to the baby being so sick and the weather being so cold I haven't been able to grocery shop. Our fridge is oddly empty - so last night I made a pantry dinner. I found a Chili recipe and I made do. Ground turkey from the freezer, a can of white beans, a can of red beans and two different types of diced tomatoes. I had some cans of green chili's so I tossed those in too. We had a box of TJ's corn bread mix so I made that too - it was a rare and odd feast. It is also my lunch for today. I love that I thought out of the box last night - as so many nights I struggle to create a meal that will satisfy my husband. B of course had dinosaur chicken nuggets and A still not into food as those teeth are so painful. But Yea me! It the little things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment