Wednesday, December 26, 2012

the 26th

the 25th was a lazy day B was still sick so there were a few present opening melt downs but none too severe that a little play dough couldn't help. A was happy sitting in boxes. Mike went to his mom's to spend the day with his family while we were stuck at home. Kathy came out and made a big batch of vegetarian bean soup and we drank champagne all day. A nice lazy day. Today B is better but the baby has sick eyes and a runny nose. This cycle never seems to end.

On a happy note I called Amazon to complain about the Kindle Fire I bought in March - it's not holding its charge/or charging right so they are sending me a new one just like that. I of course need to mail mine back in but wow that is some great customer service. 

Today I am gathering things to sell on ebay and at the baby resale shop. It's sad that we don't plan on having another baby. If only I had a different uterus, an unlimited supply of money and didn't have to work. But since I have none of those no more babies. 

well we are off to watch "contanipple drip" (Ice Age Continental Drift) and enjoy the rain.




No comments:

Post a Comment