How has so much time passed between blog postings? Ali is 4 months and 5 days old now - she has mastered the art of rolling over back to front and now front to back so she can make quite a bit of distance now. She is trying to sit up - she is trying to talk and although the dr said we can start solids I am not ready yet. Maybe next month.
Bella on the other hand - stuck a bead up her nose two weeks ago - scarred us to death and then swallowed a polly pocket shoe - scarred her to death. Praying nothing finds her ear. She also one day finally drew people and she is working very hard on writing her name.
Me - aside from having the flu this weekend - I am good - getting glasses - apparently something that happens when you turn 40 in our family - they are just for reading up close. I am working hard to eat as vegetarian as possible but that is a challenge as I have Mike, Mom and Bella to feed as well.
Work is work - I am blessed to be home by three everyday. I hate having to be away from Ali - but so goes life. This week I will be attending court hearings as they try to fight for the jobs of all of us who have been laid off. Every year of getting laid off is too much. I am sure I will have a job next year but where? I love Kumeyaay. I will go where they tell me but then I also have to worry about day care and preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment