Saying goodbye to uncle Julian
Back on the 10 headed out of town
Huge bridge over lake Charles
We woke up in Houston at Julian's and got yummy donuts and coffee - we left about 12 had lunch at the Waffle House and headed to Baton Rouge - it was a long time in the car even though it was just a four hour drive - Alexandra didn't handle it too well - we were so busy this weekend I imagine they needed a rest day - so we went online found a hotel and checked in we got here and it's a casino if you are under 18 you can't use the pool and we'll Bella and I are not fans of the room :-/ I guess we were due a day/ night like this. Tomorrow we will visit some of mikes favorite spots here and it was so cool to drive over Whiskey Bay.






No comments:
Post a Comment