And driving home from Bobbie's house we had a spectacular lightening storm but taking a photo of lightening is almost impossible but I will continue to try
2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Day 3
Yesterday was a jam packed day after sleeping on an air mattress at mikes childhood home we went to the corner bakery for coffee and breakfast. Then headed to his cousin Michelle's house -happily she has grand kids so yay toys! and his aunt and uncle came over too - then to Michelle's daughters house for a swim - Bella had a wonderful time playing with her 6 year old (3rd?) cousin Serenity and Alexandra with Haley who also happens to be 2.5. Then we drove to Bobbie's beautiful house for the yummiest BBQ meal her husband Joe BBQ'd and their daughters Mia and Lauren joined us - again it was nice to have the Disney channel as a little bit of home for the girls - Bella did better last night when sleep came no tears of missing home I suppose the day was just too much fun. everyone is so nice and kind and it is such a joy to get to know mikes family better - the girls are doing great a few melt downs but great! Yes I know it's day three and we have many days to go but I have high hopes :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




omg adorable
ReplyDelete