2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Friday, December 9, 2011
progress?
It is so hard not to compare this pregnancy to my pregnancy with Bella. That is what I know. With Bella at 33 weeks and 6 days I had my "show" and was instructed to go to triage (now I know due to being pre 37 weeks) and I got there my water broke and Bella delivered 6 hours later. Well here I am at 38 weeks and 5 days - and had my "show" yesterday - I emailed the dr and they said hang out and knit - wait for contractions and a day later I am still waiting. I am shocked that I am still pregnant but happy she is warm safe and healthy -- and I am learning again to be patient and wait and the hard hard lesson it is out of my control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment