Sunday, January 9, 2011

two more people

two people I know had miscarriages this week - one at a few days one at 9 weeks - either way they are both painful losses and it is sad that people don't realize that even though we have not held our baby we have started loving them and thinking of the future with them. I am sorry for my friends losses but feel glad that i am able to be here for them if and when they feel like talking and know that I understand. that is the worst part - finding people who understand.

we are starting the process of TTC again and I admit I am afraid. I am afraid that I will MC again. I am afraid that maybe God has been telling me NOT to get pregnant and that is why I am having MC's because maybe I will have a baby with problems - and I should listen and not try anymore. I am just worried. I wish the drs would run tests but they wait until you have had 3 mc's in a row and well I guess a chemical pregnancy doesn't count. So we wait and try and pray and hope - I am adopted a somewhat vegetarian lifestyle and this is allowing me to eat many more fruits and veggies and I am hoping that will increase my chances but again it is not in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment