2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Friday, January 28, 2011
dear future tax return
what do I do with you? dave ramsey says snowball it - start with the small ones and pay them off one by one. I do have one big one at 30% YIKES they are killing me with the interest - I could pay it off but then wouldn't make such a dent with the others.... I have two weeks to decide what to do.... this is the year I am so ready to be debt free. Living paycheck to paycheck has got to come to an end because I will never survive this way. Never move on. Never retire. Never stop worrying. So this is the year I am ready. Can I have a month where I spend no money, aside from groceries? Can I sell things and find money that I already have? I am working extra hours for the next few months and I am looking forward to screaming "I'M DEBT FREE."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment