Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Bella

Today Bella is 2 and what an amazing 2 years this has been.
Things I love about Bella: (I will keep the list down to 10)
1. her laugh - it ranges from an adorable giggle to a throaty growl
2. that she says "thank you mommy" whenever I and her something
3. her pure joy - and that when she really likes something she just claps - she doesn't care where we are or who sees her - she just claps
4. she sings the sweetest ABC's I've ever heard.
5. when she wakes in the middle of the night her first word is mommy
6. the mornings when she walks down the hallway to find me and the hug is the best
7. playing chase with her and then catching her - again the sweetest giggle ever
8. seeing the world through her eyes and noticing everything - from fish to leaves
9. her amazing dance moves
10. her eyes - she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen - inside and out.

Thank you God for giving her to me.

1 comment: