So last night was the 1st grade show and I promised the kids that I would bring Bella, who as it turned out hadnt had a nap. Well she loved the music. She was clapping and dancing and having a grand old time - throwing a fit whenever I would try to pick her up so I just let her dance. At one point she decided to run to the middle of the steps, where the kids were all standing and singing, she did a twirl sat down next to all of the first graders who were performing and starting clapping and squealing with joy! Yikes!!!! I tried to wait for the song to be over to get her - she then started crying and yelling "I helping" - luckily MOST of the parents in the audience were laughing - i could have died although I thought it was adorable. (hoping someone got a picture)
No comments:
Post a Comment