Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Goats over my head


Last night Erika and I took Bella to the Pierce College farm offshoot Christmas Tree lot. The very cool thing about this was the train, merry go round, petting coral, and horse rides. It was a bit bittersweet watching Bella go off without me on the train - the first 2 times around she was fine but then was ready to get off. The pony ride was too much for her but the lit up at the carousel, well after a while. I received an email from a baby site that I have been a part of for 3 years and it said "this is your last email" - Bella is no longer a baby - my toddler is growing up and watching her play and explore last night made me both happy and sad. But mostly I was just proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment