Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015

I am 100%out of shape - I have oodles of pounds to lose, tons of clutter to sort and get rid of, lesson plans to write, laundry to fold and family friendly meals to make - this is all a bit overwhelming as I have anxiety issues and I am not the best at handling stress (too much dark chocolate and wine) - so this is the year I try to create a budget, make meal plans and get healthy. My journey starts now - 

So far I have signed up for Mom's in Training, A 5k color run in February, Chelsea's Run in March and The Hot Chocolate 5K in March. I have a new pair of running shoes on there way (free with my amex points) and I start the Arbornne 28 day cleanse - tomorrow (no coffee say what?)I have found my yoga mat and dusted it off and I have filled my gym bag with a change of clothes and printed out the workout schedule - so it starts!


No comments:

Post a Comment