Friday, January 20, 2012

Sick X2

Well she has been alive for 6 weeks and has her second cold/cough - and I believe this one is thanks to me - as I have the same thing. Poor us - but especially poor her. The cough hurts me and I am thankfully aloud to self medicate - luckily she is getting some relief and antibodies from breastmilk. Hopefully we will both be on the mend soon.

This is my last weekday lazy morning for a while - I am still not happy about returning to work monday but this is life. On top of that Mike is a the Sundance Film Festival for the week - how could I say no he couldn't go - what an amazing opportunity - but here I am again - doing it all alone and sick - plus work is looming - blah. Thankfully Julie is able to help next week. I and headed in to work today to re-meet the kiddos and say good bye to the sub. This is becoming much to real too fast.


 No this is NOT how they normally sleep it just so happened that this was the mornings picture - #LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment