2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
yesterday
Bella and I went to Christina's house for a play date with B's cousins. I watched my little girl play and interact in ways that I haven't seen. She is normally playing with much older kids, she is usually a bit wild but yesterday she seemed more mature. I know that sound silly but it's true. She played with her cousins, did puzzles, sat at the table and ate then when she was done brought her bowl to the kitchen, she picked up crayons from the floor and I must say I was a bit proud of the child I was seeing. Many times I just acknowledge that she is a free spirit and leave it at that but what happened yesterday was true socialization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment