Monday, September 6, 2010

40 by 40

here is the more upbeat version of the bucket list - 40 things I would like to do before I turn 40... this is actually a good thing - I have been feeling a bit lost having accomplished so many goals the past few years and lately I have had NO GOALS - what kind of life is that? So here starts my list - suggestions would be great....
1. Reread The Great Gatsby
2. Learn to crochet a blanket (can be a baby blanket)
3. RUN a 5K
4. RUN a 10K
5. Have an entire week where I do not eat out
6. go to Santa Barbara
7. pay off all debt except for student loans
8. climb Cowles Mountain
9. go camping - in a tent
10. eat Chicos tacos at Chicos Tacos (El Paso)
11. get a hot stone massage
12. go kayaking
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

No comments:

Post a Comment