well this month will be a month of great expense so my goal is to spend as little as possible on everything else. August 1 started off with a day at the bay and a picnic - sandwiches and water are as cheap as it gets - plus the day was wonderful.
day 2 - well I used my free spa pedicure coupon and sat for an hour of bliss for free however Mike and I splurged on a lobster dinner at the Brigantine - and I have no regrets - it was a special and he and I never go out alone so well worth it.
day 3 - cleaning and listing items on Craigs list and ebay... this is exciting and nervous - it's funny items can sit around for years in my closet not being used or touched and yet I get mad if I don't get a high enough bid on them.... makes no sense - I think about what I spent and feel jilted yet they can sit collecting dust like no one's business.
Total spent on August 2: $2.70 drink, $85.00 dinner (no regrets)
ReplyDeleteAugust 1: 27.00 groceries (we figured this will be about 4 meals for 4 so not so bad)
August 3 - 18.00 at McDonalds - I needed to buy smoothies for the custodians at work - they had just unloaded all of my things and moved them into my classroom - it is always a good idea to keep the custodians happy :-)
ReplyDelete