Wednesday, February 3, 2010

wild child

Bella on the move and Preston checking out the scene
The kiddos at the beach - Bella went straight to the water - No fear!
me and Kate - I realize I need to whiten my teeth and get my brows done - yikes!


today I met with a friend who I have only known as Kate from babycenter. we have communicated for over 3 years and we have shared happy news (pregnancy and birth of babies), sad news (cancer, deaths, miscarriages) and daily news. We have shared so much but never met until today. She and her 2 yr old met me and my 2yr old at Legoland Aquarium then after a quick trip to the beach we had dinner. The comfortableness was great and I felt confident that I didn't have to keep apologizing for my tornado like daughter while her little man sat there happy as can be. Do I have that kid? Is my kid the pest? Or is my kid the free spirit determined one? After talking to so many parents I get that parents love their child and do not see the flaws that are so BLARING to others. I don't want to be "that" parent. I will love her unconditionally but I am thinking I got to start the whole discipline factor of parenting sooner then later. Just not tonight. (she's asleep and I am tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment