Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tuesday - Yikes

well so far  the pregnancy has been going "well" - baby q is measuring right size - although her head is 2 weeks bigger then her body - but if you look at the Jimenez head - it is understandable. She has been head down pretty much the whole time and lately at times she feels locked and ready to go as I am having a harder time walking - um waddling around. On Tuesday - I actually started having contractions - I couldn't walk, I was doing major kick counts and I was worried. Drinking lots of water, laying on my left side - everything stopped and on Wednesday I felt better. As much as I want this baby to come I want her healthy and "baking" as long as she needs. So Dr. Gray has scheduled my cerclage removal for Monday November 28. This involves another minor surgery - although this might also include delivery. After the cerclage is gone the baby may come that day or within a few days. It is so hard not having a "due date" to follow - and you would think that because of the uncertainty I would have my bag packed (I don't) that her clothes would be ready (they're not) that the car seat would be cleaned and in the car (it isn't) and so what is wrong with me? Making a to do list today... and hopefully will actually get some of it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment