I have had a crazy month... it seems that every week I have a new pregnancy problem - from checking into triage twice, to being allergic to the progesterone shots, a bad reaction to a different type of progesterone, a rash on my arms - and the saddest of all weigh gain. Okay - I know weight gain is what happens - especially when the baby's head is measuring two weeks bigger then her body, which is measuring right on time. When my stomach is measuring 3 cm... doesn' sound right probably inches - bigger then it is supposed too. I am tired from doing nothing all of the time. I have knitted a few items but still...
Bella has been a trooper - this is a child who is used to weekly trips to the zoo, sea world, and sometimes Disneyland. She and I are on the move and for the past 2 months - we have been to preschool. So last night I took her to Disney on Ice. She loved it. I loved watching her love it. She cried when it was over and asked if we could go to Disneyland. I wish I could take her - maybe I can convince Mike to push me in a wheel chair - better access to rides, right?
As for the baby... her due date is still unknown - I have a window of Nov 6 - Dec 18... a 6 week window - ha! They will remove the cerclage at 27 weeks if she doesn't come earlier which she could - but I think she is in a good position to just sit and grow which is the best for her - although for me I think I will be ready at 36 weeks... although that is Thanksgiving week so I will try to wait until 37 weeks. Just want her healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment