Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Triage

Woke up to a surprise yesterday and called nurse connection - and off I went to triage. They hooked me up and the heartbeat was nice and strong but I was having contractions - I wasn't feeling them but was having them - so they gave me a shot to stop the contractions which left me shaking and anxious. After 5 hours I was allowed to go home with bed rest orders for the week. Sadly I got home and was a ball of nerves - I had to find a sub, call fellow teachers and principal - write sub plans, send them out - plus today was not only my first day but Bella's too - and I am just thinking how am I going to do this? What a week to take off... and the truth is once I see my dr on Thursday - I might be taking off more time. I was having contractions las week while setting up the room - how in the world am I supposed to teach 24 kids and not have issues? I know that I have to let it go - it is a job - it is a day - it is not the end of the world - but again totally out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment