Friday, August 19, 2011

my pity party is over

Okay my last post I was feeling pretty low - I got some fresh air yesterday, saw the specialist and am feeling better today. Most important news - the specialist - she said that I am doing great and although still on modified bed rest I can actually get up and do laundry and cook - um lucky me? I can also drive - which is nice. As of now I have no reason to be out of work on disability but will need to come home every day and rest after work - I am okay with this as I need the $$ and the hours for vacation/maternity leave. Which as it looks will start in November - baby should be born sometime between November 6 and 20th (34-36 weeks) then off December and Christmas vacation and back sometime in January although I will shoot for February.... wondering how I can do that? Not spend anything extra the next few months and I still have things to sell on ebay. Anyways - things are looking up - and since I have a bicornate uterus - I am still high risk and told that we are taking this pregnancy - day by day - and anything can happen. sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment