once when I started this blog I had declared - it will be a picture a day blog - that lasted for maybe 2 days. I was looking at a ladies blog and she has lasted over 1000 days - I am going to start with a week. I am going to try to post a picture a day for a week and see what happens. I am also going to find and read my camera instruction booklet since I know my camera can do more and I have no idea how to use it beyond the basic settings. Since I posted photos yesterday that technically started my week.
Off to read fertility books while she sleeps.
Fertility Goal for today:
adding dried blueberries to my cereal this morning
no red meat all week - this isn't hard because I rarely eat red meat.
GREEN TEA and NO COFFEE
No comments:
Post a Comment