2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Friday, May 14, 2010
just a little blue
a friend just had a baby today. i have 4 more friends having babies in June. I would have been due in 3 weeks had my baby gone to term. 3 weeks I would have had a little bundle to love and hold. Yet in the past 30 weeks I have had 2 miscarriages and melanoma. just a bit blue and hoping that karma smiles on me soon because I have had about all the misfortune I can handle this past year. I am not complaining I am just hoping and praying for ... a miracle. Since no one really reads this anyways I figure it's okay to post - I needed to get it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment