2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Saturday, May 8, 2010
champagne on Sunday
I wasn't going to post about a positive test - I was going to try to hold that secret for many weeks. But I had 4 positive tests this week and now I don't. It is funny that there might not have ever been anything in there to love but I was already starting to love. It might have been all chemical but my hopes of the future were high. It is silly how our bodies and brains work yet I know that God is in charge - his plan is our plan even if it hurts. I am blessed with Bella I know I should be happy but I pray so hard for just one more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment