2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Little Miss Confident
Yesterday I took Bella to the gym - my plan was to stay with her and let her play in the kids area - but stay with her because I knew that she would miss me, would have a hard time surviving without me near, in a room full of kids and toys she has never seen - I just knew I had to stay near. Well she could have cared less about me staying or going - she jumped right in, tried to make friends (walks up to other children tries to take their hand and lead them to what she wants to do) and when I left to tour the gym and get more familiar with sign in etc she happily skipped in the other direction. Finally when it was time to go she cried. So I am assuming Bella will be fine the kids area at the gym and I will not be able to use that as an excuse not to work out and the saddest part of all - she is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment