2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
32 1/2 inches - can I do it?
Dr Oz says not to worry about weight worry about inches... so maybe this time around I won't weigh myself (truthfully I don't want to know) and just focus on inches. So today I will take my measurements (gasp) and take them monthly and let that be my guide. His theory is that if a woman's waist is 32 and a half inches and a man's is 35 inches then all is right. So here goes nothing I have my new gear, I created a workout mix on the ipod, I joined the coolest gym and my back will be healed enough that I can hopefully start tomorrow - I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment