Friday, June 17, 2011

I have an answer :-)

Well I have answers I have a Bicornuate_uterus - I have a diagnosis - not a great diagnosis but at least I have answers to why Bella was born preemie, why I have had three miscarriages and why it has been hard to get pregnant. Here I go again and yes I am nervous but I am happy that I have been diagnosed. I am now considered High-Risk and will be seeing a specialist as well as my doctor every two to three weeks. I am fine with extra doctor's appointments as long as I know I am doing all that I can to keep the baby healthy. We saw it on Monday and that is when I found out about my "heart-shaped" uterus and he/she is amazing. Moving around - we saw the brain, the spine and it was just amazing.

And not to forget the main love of my life - Bella - she still amazes me everyday. When I told her that I was having a baby she looked in my belly button and said "I don't see anything." and then a few nights later she looked in my belly button and said "I am looking to see if it is a brother or a sister." I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment