2016 the year of being grateful, drinking more tea, practicing yoga and finally using that gym membership.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
pictures
Its been a while since I posted last - this daily project seems to be a bit more challenging then first thought but I will continue to try... the one thing that I regret is that I am not taking my daily photo. This week, as I was looking for photos of my father in law, I realized that when people are gone that is all we have... well we have their memories but photos and video help bring it all back to life, bring them all back to life. The importance of a photo - the importance of that day - it can be an ordinary day but even the most ordinary days can be the most memorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment